Monday, January 30, 2012

My dream last night

Ok, so last night I had a dream I was married to Ian Harding (that's a different story) and I had a little girl named Butterfly Elisa. Weird, huh? Especially since that's not a name of any of the kids I planned for myself.

I imagined her with huge dark blue eyes and curly brown hair, with tan skin and freckles!! She was quiet and shy and sweet, and made everyone happy to be around her. Here's a pic of what she sorta looked like:




her hair looked like that

her eyes and face were a bit like that

her eyes were like that




And then suddenly she grew up and looked like this -

but with a thinner face...





Isn't that weird?? Maybe it's a sign...


And if you're wondering what I was talking about when I said her dad was Ian Harding, here's a pic of him -



It's weird, idk why him, I don't really like him that much. I like his character on Pretty Little Liars, and the whole Ezria (Ezra/Aria) relationship, but I'm not crushing on him or anything.

The whole thing is weird.


But Butterfly is beautiful!!


Should I add her to my list of future kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding music to my day! (: