Friday, January 6, 2012

dear boyz #2

I just felt like this was in my system, needing to come out....





dear mall dude,
still wondering who you are...
love,
me


dear wizzle,
i'm still waiting.. unpatiently!! xo
love,
the invisible girl


dear jay rod,
hm.
love,
me


dear channie,
ditto my last letter to you
drooling,
me


dear blondie,
you're cute, don't get me wrong, but i'm not interested! sorry!
sincerely,
that chick you were hitting on


dear green eyes,
hi. *giggle*
xoxo (;,
me

dear gilbert blythe,
even though ur fictional and married, maybe we could still work out....
love,
me



there. got that outa my system. (; if you're reading this, i love you and you are the most amazing person eva.

muahh.

2 comments:

  1. I like wizzle. And green eyes. U should sing sparks fly to him. X) im prob gonna do another one soon. They're addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha thats funny u said that, cuz I always think of "green eyes" wheneva I hear Sparks Fly!! :p... u know wizzle is will's nickname, right? Just checking :p..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding music to my day! (: