Friday, January 20, 2012

i'm in a love-quote mood (yaya! i invented something!)

so i'm gonna post a bunchh of c. s. lewis quotes!! 

enjoy!! (:





"All get what they want. All do not always like it."
 –Aslan, The Silver Chairˆ


















laughably for some, but thankfully for me,
 i still haven't grown out of it (:




Reminds me of what Ramandu said:
"That is not what a star is, that is what it is made of."




















I can believe THAT.
wow. just wow.




I want this at my wedding. period.


That is why rules give you freedom.



"Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning." – C. S. Lewis




ok, I suppose that's enough for a night.  wow. a lot to think about.

have a good sleep. muahh. <3


1 comment:

  1. My favorite is "You don't have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.' That's just wonderful. I ADORE C.S. Lewis. And it is my personal opinion that he looks like a real life Winne the Pooh. No, I'm not crazy, go look at a picture of him, and think of Pooh. You'll be surprised.
    youreviltwinsista,
    ellie <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding music to my day! (: