Monday, February 13, 2012

Dear boyz #3








Dear green eyes,
Why you no text me? I want you to be my valentine. Are you still interested?
xoxo,
me



Dear Mr. you-look-like-evan,
Just because I said you look like one of my friends doesn't mean I'm interested. And just for the record, I'm not. Sorry.
Cordially,
lipstick


Dear wizzle,
I'm still waiting..
<3,
the invisible girl


Dear SB,
Um. I really don't know. You're hot, I know that. Am I interested? idk.
Love,
life is complicated.


Dear sexyray,
Hahaha. Ok, so maybe I could like you a bit. If I tried. But I wouldn't hurt Darlin' for anything. So, friends? And you know me toooooo well. Ech.
Much love xo,
#3


Dear Biebs,
You're cute.
Signed,
me


Dear you,
Hi. xo
Love,
me
PS You look like Mr. you-look-like-evan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding music to my day! (: