Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 3: A favorite book

{I know it's not day 3, I'm catching up cuz I was gone on a retreat this weekend}


Hello<3

I'm not gonna do the obvious–Narnia or Anne... Cuz that's not very creative...

Omy, fav book. That's hard


Well, I'm gonna have to go with Little Lord Fauntleroy by Frances Hodgson Bernett. 




The reason I pick this book is because it legitimately made an empact on my life! One of my goals is to help people like Cedric did in this book... I want to be so innocently loving that I always see the best in people no matter what, and treat others perfectly as I would want to be treated! I'm nowhere near that accomplishing that goal yet, but Jesus and I are working on that (:


I think everyone should read this book!!! (:

Muahh<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding music to my day! (: