Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 21: Something you know you do differently than most people

{should I stop doing this?}


Let's see. Everything!! HAHA... I actually don't know if some of the stuff I do others do, but let's see....


1. I invent cool things while in the shower

2. I read magazines backwards. Or from the middle to the back and then the front.

3. I make this weird face special to me. I purse my lips together and to the side, and then lift my eyebrows and look up and to the side.

it doesn't look quite as ugly as that...


Yaya!! A terrible webcam pic I just took!!



There are many more weird things I do, but since I am in a hurry to get these all done before March, I will stop now :)...



Muahh<3

1 comment:

  1. I totally make that face too! Thats so weird that we both do it!
    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding music to my day! (: