Monday, February 13, 2012

11 odds, 11 questions, 11 answers

Ok, I wasn't tagged to do this, but I'm going to do it anyways, cuz I love tags  :P


Here are the rules:



1) post these rules
2) you must post 11 random things about yourself
3) answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4) create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5) go to their blog and tell them they've been tagged




11 random things about me:


Onee)~  I'm allergic to peanuts, eggs, and soy.


Twoo)~  I can only see in 2D, because I have a bad eye. It's basically like watching television.


Three)~  I love interior design, makeup, hair, and fashion.. Should I blog about any of these things?


Fourr)~   I love pictures. I have them everywhere, all over my room!


Fivee)~  I put at least one smiley or winky in every text. If I winked or stuck my tongue out as much as I do in texts, I would be quite creepy.


Sixx)~  My pet peeve is people popping their joints. Especially their neck or back! Eww *shudder*


Sevenn)~  Half my friends are short for some reason (:' I'm not!!


Eightt)~  I read a ton of blogs, but the reason I never comment is because my computer for some reason won't allow me too :\.. So then I have to get on my phone and it's reallyyyy slow, so I rarely comment.. Sorry about that!!


Ninee)~  I'm white. Like. Really. White.


Tenn)~  I must admit it. I'm a belieber. But not an obsessive one. I think all girls really love him, they just don't wanna admit it. Should I do a post on this?


Elevenn)~  I hate breakfast food.


Ok! There's 11 random things about me!! Now here's the questions and my answers (:


1. Silk or Plush? Silk!! My pillow is silk..
2. Favorite Book series? The Chronicles of Narnia {der-da-der}
3. Do you wear your hair up or down most of the time? Down. Even though I look better with my hair up.
4. Bacon... do you like it? Never had it. I'm vegetarian.
5. Favorite quote? "Do or do not. There is no 'try'" —Yoda
6. Marker, crayon, or colored pencil? colored pencil (:
7. How many letters are in your full name? Eighteen. I had to count on my fingers.
8. Got a celebrity crush? Yes. Two. William Moseley and Justin Bieber.
9.  Mustache or Beard? Mustache (:
10. Converse or Sneakers? Neither. Heels (:
11. Hot summer days or Snow filled mornings? Snow-filled mornings (:.. Aww a cup of coffee and a good book (:


Ok, now I make my questions for you!!! xD

1} Favorite celeb?
2} Favorite iPhone/Android app?
3} Middle name?
4} Your favorite thing to do?
5} Savory or sweet?
6} Your favorite scent?
7} What makes you feel beautiful and sexy?
8} Favorite Starbucks drink?
9} AT&T or Verizon?
10} What gives you that feeling?
11} Favorite word?


Now, let's see, who shall I tag?...



I know that's only 7, but I'm tired and lazy... Maybe I'll tag more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding music to my day! (: