Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 18: A time when I felt passionate and alive

{>whistles softly while staring at the ceiling<}



Ok, well, for this post, I'm going to have to copy and paste an old blog post from my old blog here (:


"OK, so one day when I was riding, I had an experience with God.

I couldn't get over this jump. I was stressing, Silver was stressing, and Megan (my trainer) was stressing. The lesson wasn't going well. The jump was SUPER easy too..... I was just too stressed.

Out of options, I decided to try to imagine that God was riding behind me and had His arms around my waist. Personally I believe He was. And then also I sang the chorus of By Your Side. Here it is -

I'll be by your side, whenever you fall
In the dead of night, whenever you call
Please don't fight, these hands that are holding you
My hands are holding you


You know what's funny?? It wasn't even my fave song at the time. The lyrics were just perfect for the moment. And guess what?!? I got over the jump!

I can't really explain the feeling it gave me, too personal and indescribable for words, It was amazing! I could feel His presence.

That gave me SUCH a high!!! :)"



Muahh<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding music to my day! (: