Friday, December 16, 2011

what I'm doing... (:


Date... December 16, 2011
Starting time... 9:13pm
Mood... In love <3
Outside my window... dog kennel
I'm thinking... I'm sore.. I miss Elisa.. I'm SORE!!!!!!... It's my mom's birthday tomorrow, I need to write her a post... I AM SOREEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... I'm starved... I AAAMMM SOOO SOOOOREEEE....
I'm currently reading... re-reading "The Silver Chair".
I'm listening to... Adventures in Odyssey - episode: Wooton Knows Best
I'm wearing... t-shirt and pajama pants
I'm looking forward to...  Going to MI for Christmas!!!!!! xD 
I'm hoping... I will get to meet William Moseley.. and he will fall in love with me :)
Yesterday, I... said goodbye to my sister for a WHOLE THREE WEEKS!!!!!!
I'm hungry for... See's candy
The song stuck inside my head is... There's A Place For Us by Carrie Underwood
I love... YOU :)
I loathe... onions
This week, my goal is... finish a song
Did I meet last week's goal?... yep :)
Ending time... 9:22am

<3

xoMuahhh

3 comments:

  1. sorry to break it to you, but he's married to me. with children. you don't wanna break jennette and olivia and christian and hadley's hearts, now do you? :P but seriously william's mine.
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh no! He must be cheating!! Ohh no this is gonna break austin, bella, savannah, and ariana!!! :(
    -hk(:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding music to my day! (: