Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I think I'm going to cry...

I'm listening to The Call by Regina Spektor from Prince Caspian... 
I keep feeling like I'm going to cry! That song makes me soo sad, it hits me at this place inside me that almost breaks my heart... 

(or maybe I'm just sad Peter and Susan are gome :0) 



That song is my new obsession! And my mom actually aproves of it! (she's picky about music, usually she won't let me play my music where she can hear it....)

But I'm trying to listen to it less, because usually when I find a song I LOVE, I listen to it over and over and over and over......Until I feel like blowing up whoever wrote it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, this was a useless post....

Here's the song if ya wanna hear it:



muahh<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding music to my day! (: