Monday, December 12, 2011

i stole this

yep. i'm a thief. I stole this off Joycee's blog

1. High heels or boots? both! hight heeled boots!! (:
2. What time did you get up this morning? 7:31am
3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater? I don't remember :/
4. What is your maiden name? (starts with a k), my married name is MOSELEY ;)
5. What is your favorite T.V. Show? I can't say.... I'm more of a movie person.... I guess Ten Things I Hate About You
6. What do you usually have for breakfast? a pb&j
7. What is your middle name? Mikala
8. What food do you dislike? onions. i refuse to eat them. at all.
9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian Soundtrack
10. What characteristic do you despise? conceit
11. Favorite clothing? retro dress xD
12. Anywhere in the world on vacation? nowhere in THIS world... NARNIA!!!! xD
13. Are you an organized person? depends on your definition of "organized"
14. Where would you retire to? Narnia or heaven :)... if it has to be in this lame world, than Puerto Rico
15. What was your most recent memorable birthday? i had a surprise party my sis organized, it was a blast :)
16. What are you going to do when you finish this? do my homework I've been putting off for hours
17. Furthest place you have ever been to? Puerto Rico
18. Person you wish you could meet? Taylor Swift and William Moseley *faint*
19. When is your birthday? that's my secret :D it's in June though, I'll tell you that muchh ;)
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? night. without a DOUBT.
21. What is your shoe size? 8... typical.
22. Do you own any animals? pit bull cross puppy - Yazhi, golden retriever dog - Buddy (real creative, i know), and thoroughbred horse - Addie
23. Any news you'd like to share? i am currently single!! i'm getting over my bf i just broke up with by falling deeper in love with William Moseley xD
24. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? a vet and an artist :)
25. What is your favorite flower? rose. definitely.
26. What day on the calendar are you looking forward to? CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
27. If you were a crayon, what would you be? lime green
28. How is the weather right now? idk about 60 degrees
29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Donna
30. Favorite drink? Starbucks and SoBe xD and peppermint hot chocolate (soooo Christmasy xD)
31. Favorite Restaurant? Buca de Bepo (don't ask)
32. Hair color? light auburn
33. What was your favorite toy as a child? my Breyer horses
34. Spring, summer, fall, or winter? Fall, winter
35. Chocolate or vanilla? Is this even a question? come one peoples, CHOCOLATE!!!!
36. Coffee or tea? coffee
37. Wish you were still young? yahhh i miss not having drama :\
38. Do you want to get married? duhhhh!! to Will!! :P
39. When was the last time you cried? last night
40. What is under your bed? Narnia xD
41. What did you do last night? talk to my sis who was laying on the floor, while i was standing on the countertop of the bathroom (rofl idk i felt like it)
42. What are you afraid of? not gonna go there
43. Salty or sweet? salty
44. Best quality you have? probably eyes
45. How many years at your current job? i'm currently jobless -_-
 46. Favorite day of the week? saturday
47. Favorite movie? Chronicles of Narnia movies, Anne of Green Gables movies, Letters to Juliet, Dear John
48. Have you ever had a crush on anyone? of course :pP
49. Do you like finding all this stuff out about your friends? sure, why not xD

and here is a random epic pic... enjoy!! (:


2 comments:

  1. hehe, this was too cute! glad to find another person who loves narnia/william moseley as much as i do! i'm so sorry for not getting back to you sooner, your comment somehow came up in my spam filter {weird, right?} and i clicked "not spam" and then it wouldn't show up in my regular comment filter so i thought i accidentally deleted it. henceforth, i had a virtual cry. but then i was looking through my comments again and saw that i'd published your comment! yay! so now i can look at your lovely blog. although i must say: we may have to share william. because fighting doesn't solve much, he may leave us, and that's not cool :P :))
    thanks so much for checking out cupcake dictionary! this is all too cool :))
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jocee!
    Not sure if you'll get this, but I wanted to say thanks for answering! It was very sweet and honestly unexpected!!! :)... I didn't think you'd answer :).... yes, I suppose we must share him :P....maybe oneday one of us will get him! Let the better girl win :)....
    On another note, my blog is a bit boring at this moment, but hopefully it will get more interesting later.... I am also a writer, and I like your idea of posting character sketches and summaries, and I think I might do that! :)... I am writing a rewrite of The Last Battle, cuz even though it was awesome, I feel like adding my own touch (I added a character and some other stuff, and Susan is still a good character)... I wanna read your book Dehlia sooooo badly, you have no idea!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am really enjoying your blog and I hope you will check back at my blog from time to time :)...
    have a great day! :) muahhxo
    Hk (:
    Ps: that was LONGG.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding music to my day! (: