Sunday, July 1, 2012

I am sosososososSOO sorry!!!!!


I know, I know, I knoww. I haven't posted anything in ages upon ages!! No I haven't died, in case anyone was wondering :P.. My excuse?? Well, remember that move I told you about?! Well thats my excuse!! Packing, driving from Cali to GA, moving into my bros house and then a hotel and then another one. And then my Grandma had a heart attack and a blood clot (please pray for her) and so we drove up to MI to take care of her (which we are currently doing) etc etc blah blah blah. Lol my crazy life!!! I haven't been on The Earth Diet either cuz I can't cook in the hotel room ); it's been awful!! But we finally bought a house, so when we get home from this trip and settled in, I should be able to eat healthy again (: ....




Anyways, I will try to get back to posting again in a week or two, just as soon as we get settled in (; ... I love you all sooo very much, and adore how patient and loyal you have been!!!...



Lots of hugs and kisses!!! Muahh xo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding music to my day! (: