Sunday, July 1, 2012

Dear Boyz #4








Dear green eyes,
Ok. Ya know what?? I give up. Obviously I'm not important to you, so I'm moving on.
xoxo,
me



Dear 8,
Just for the record, just because I said I'd like to watch a movie with you DOES NOT mean it's a date.
I just friend-zoned you,
sorry, but my heart is taken


Dear wizzle,
La.. dee-da..
<3,
the invisible girl


Dear SB,
So, um what now??? Just decide to disappear??? So you really liked my sister all along. You're a jerk. I strongly dislike you. And I hope karma frowns on you.
Dislike,
"boo"


Dear Pilot,
Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy!!.. Hey Pilot, I know looks can be deceiving, but I know I saw a lot in you... Please don't forget to pick me up someday!!... You came into my life, I miss you so bad, I miss you so, so bad...
Forget me not,
Possible-copilot?


Dear Deaf James Dean,
I seriously think we were destined to be together. I'm even learning sign language!!!!!
I-L-O-V-E-Y-O-U,
A hearie fan


Dear you,
I miss you. A lot. A lot more than I thought I did.
Stay Beautiful,
me

1 comment:

  1. Haha this is too cute! If only all those boys would actually see this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for adding music to my day! (: