Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 27: A physical feature you love


{Please forgive me!!!!}


I'd have to say my favorite features are eyes and hands!!! But I'll talk about eyes today...

They're so beautiful! The first thing I notice when see a person is their eyes, and judge their looks accordingly. It drives my sister crazy, because sometimes I'll say someone's gorgeous, and they'll be super ugly, but have great eyes!! Haha...

My favorite colors of eyes are:



Emerald Green
They're soo beautiful!! Quite rare also...


Violet



I looove violet eyes!!! I never see anyone with them, but Elizabeth Taylor ROCKED them (:


Gray

ahhh. *falls over dead*


Of course, my first love of gray eyes was from Anne of Green Gables, but now I just love them! Period!!


Muahh<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding music to my day! (: