Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I believe in fairytales


Now, when you see this post on your dashboard, you will probably suppose I am talking about believing in true love. Actually, that's not true. I mean, I DO believe in true love, but that's not what this post is about.





First off, I'll give you a summary of what a fairytale usually entails, more or less. An evil power invades a kingdom or castle and takes it over, treating it's inhabitants badly. The evil being/force/whatever captures a beautiful princess/woman a handsome, noble, good prince loves (or in the case of beauty and the beast, other way around)... The noble prince rides off to save the day, slaughters or defeats the evil power/being and saves the princess, usually risking his life or sometimes dying for his love (getting raised from the brink of death by his princess of course). The kingdom or fortress is saved and becomes a beautiful, kind place where everyone loves each other, and they all live happily ever after.





Now, what does this sound like to you?


Not sure what I'm getting at? Here, I'll give you a hint...


I'm going to tell you another fairytale, only it's true. There once was a beautiful place that, by a series of unfortunate events, got evaded by an evil being and power. It turned everything ugly and everyone was unhappy. Then it captured the Prince's special bride and deceived her. The Prince rode in on a colt and saved the day by dying for the princess. Then He was raised from the dead and eventually completely defeated the evil dragon and the kingdom became a beautiful place where everyone loved each other and they all lived happily ever after.




Muahh<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for adding music to my day! (: